Developed, tested and fine-tuned by SX legend Jeremy McGrath, the new SPY glasses Foundation + has everything you need to shine on the world's trails, tracks or freestyle ramps. The new Foundation + shines with the largest possible field of vision on the market and a great fit. Each pair of glasses comes with an additional clear lens (mirrored lens mounted), a removable nose protector, glasses pouch and 10 tear-off sheets.
- Largest peripheral field of view on the market
- Happy Definition (HD) Lexan® lenses provide sharper, more precise vision in all lighting conditions and reduce distortion in the peripheral areas
- 45mm roll-off system available with posts on the canisters for first-turn tear-offs
- Three-layer Isotron ™ foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force ™ fleece
- RISE® high-flow ventilation system for an additional cooling, anti-fog airflow
- Outrigger brackets on the frame allow the tear-off film to lie flat on the window for the best view.
- The extra wide, silicone-covered goggle strap prevents the glasses from slipping on the helmet.
- The scope of delivery also includes a clear lens, a removable nose protector, a pack of 10 tear-off films and a pouch for glasses.
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x clear disc
- 1 x removable nose guard
- 10 x tear-off foil
- 1 x glasses pouch