HOPE crank EVO crankset 68/73 mm
No matter whether you want to ride cross country, all mountain or downhill, the Hope Evo crank cuts a good figure everywhere. Thanks to the latest material calculation methods in connection with extensive laboratory and field tests, the EVO crank has become 15% lighter and at the same time stiffer compared to the previous version.
The crank arms are forged from aluminum 7150 and then milled. Pullers integrated in the crank arms make it easier to dismantle the crank, which can now be done with just an Allen key. With four available wavelengths, the crank can be used very flexibly. This is also ensured by the possibility of mounting both a 2-way spider and a Hope Direct-Mount chainring. For the crankshaft diameter of 30 millimeters Hope offers corresponding bottom brackets for all common bottom bracket housings. As usual with Hope, the Evo crank made in Barnoldswick, England and in the six anodized colors typical of Hope is available.
NOTE: Contrary to the picture, the crank is delivered without a chainring.
- Application: Cross Country, Marathon, Tour, All Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
- Material crank arms: aluminum 7150
- Material crankshaft: aluminum 7075
- Crankshaft diameter: 30 mm
- Crank lengths: 165 mm, 170 mm, 175 mm
- Spider / chainring mount: Hope
- Chain line 1-fold: 49 or 52 mm
- Double chain line: inside 45 mm, outside 53 mm
- Q factor: 167 mm
- Compatibility bottom bracket: BSA, BB92, BB30 Pressfit (Pf30)
- Compatibility chain: 10-speed, 11-speed or 12-speed
- Driver weight: n / a
- Color crank arms: black, blue, red, silver, orange or purple
Weight according to the manufacturer: 560g (170 mm, crank arms and shaft)
Weight weighed: 570g (175mm, crank arms and shaft)
Scope of delivery:
- Crank arms including crankshaft and fastening screws
- Exclusive chainring